Thursday, November 5, 2009

dont really no how this works?



Dear blog. 

I have given in and decided to follow Sophie's advice and become a blogger. Im a little weary cause im not quite sure how much i will use it and i dont no how much people really want to read about my life but i figured id give it ago. Currently i am studying indigenous short stories in english and the significance of them, of being able to have a voice. I guess what iv already learnt is that it is so important to have a voice because without it you become lost in the person that others believe you to be. I mean no one really knows exactly who you are... and it is hard to imagine just how different our perspectives of each other can be. Therefore i thought maybe blogging would allow me to have a voice, louder than that you may hear from my appearance :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment